Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sherri Hayes - 10 Favorite Things About Being An Author

Note: This was originally post on Nightly Reading on July 31, 2012 as part of the Need (Finding Anna, Book 2) blog tour.


My 10 Favorite Things About Being An Author


1.       Not being considered crazy for having stories floating around in my head.

2.       Being able to create characters and stories that I love.

3.       Interacting and meeting my readers.

4.       Brainstorming ideas with my beta and editor.

5.       Meeting fellow authors and discovering even more books I need to read.

6.       Being able to say ‘I’m an author’ when someone asks what I do for a living.

7.       Hearing someone list my book as one of the best BDSM book they’ve read.

8.       Having my editor send me a note in the middle of reading one of my manuscripts saying how much she’s loving my new story.

9.       Holding my book in my hands for the first time.

10.   Being able to share the stories I love with others.

To read the blog post in its entirety, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment