Friday, January 3, 2014

Fiery Friday (Author Spotlight, Kate Lynne)

Interview with Kate Lynne


How long have you been writing erotica and what got you started?

Only a couple months. I had a character calling out to me... and I wanted to give it try.

Where do you get your inspiration?

My inspiration from this series honestly came from envisioning this character... and reading other erotica novels

Which of your characters would you most likely see yourself dating? Why?

At this time.. It's only a female character that everyone is aware of. So I cannot answer, just yet.

If your books were made into movies, which actors/actresses do you see playing your main characters?

V- Scarlett Johansson

What's next for you? Any new releases coming up that we should know about?

The next book is titled Confused... And it is the next in the series. No set release date at the moment.

Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you or your writing?

I have been told it is very unique and unexpected. I got many WTF comments, but in a good way.


Thanks for chatting with us, Kate!

Buy Kate Lynne's Books!


No comments:

Post a Comment