Friday, August 23, 2013

Fiery Friday (Author Spotlight~NJ Cole)


Fiery Friday

Character Interview with NJ Cole, Max from Landslide, and Oliver from Midnight Caller

NJ Cole: Welcome Oliver and Max. I thought I’d try something different with this interview. I’m going to show you two a few pics. I’d like to see your reaction to them.

Picture 1
Max: Those candlesticks remind me of the romantic dinner Kenzie and I had in Paris on our last night. We’d made love all day, and going out at night just gave us a chance to share that love in a different way. Now that we’ve gone public, I hope to take her out to restaurants like that all the time.

NJ: That’s lovely, Max. Why are you smirking, Oliver?

Oliver: Well that all sounds great, and I’d love to take my butterfly out to dinner, but when I see those candlesticks, something completely different comes to mind. Have I ever told you about the time that I caught my butterfly right before she left for work?

NJ: Yes, you allowed me to write about it in my book. May I show them an excerpt?

Oliver: Yes, you may.


“Get on all fours, ass facing the window, and keep your shoes on.”

She awkwardly moved to the center of the table and rose to all fours. Her thong, now back in place, was a darker blue from her wetness.

I had her in the perfect position. If I were there, I’d be able to bring us both great pleasure. It could still happen, but she would have to follow orders perfectly. If anyone could do this, it would be my butterfly.

“Remove the candle from the candlestick,” I said in a calm voice.

She hesitated slightly and then took the long candle from the holder. It was a crystal candlestick, long, and cylinder shaped. It was smaller in diameter to some of her toys, but definitely longer. I’d have to make sure she didn’t hurt herself. Her hesitation told me I was pushing her limits.

“What’s the matter, butterfly? Do you think you are too good to use a candlestick to fuck that pussy? That slutty pussy?”

She shook her head.

“Good, then fuck your pussy with it, little one. Show me how much of a dirty girl you are.”

It was like I’d said all the magic words, because her hand flew between her legs and I stifled a groan when the long tapered glass object spread her pussy lips wide. As she moved the cold hard object in and out, she rocked back and forth. It was hot watching her tits sway, but I was afraid for her safety. After all, she was only being held up by one arm.

“Press your breasts to the table,” I ordered.

Instantly, she lowered her body to the table and gasped at the feel of the cool wood on her nipples. This new position made her more stable, and as an added bonus, her ass was higher in the air. She thrust the candlestick in and out, her pussy now dripping, coating her thighs.

“That’s it, babygirl,” I groaned as I moved my hand to her pace.

She whimpered, and I knew she was struggling to hold off her orgasm.

“Does your dirty little pussy like that candlestick?”

“Oh yes!” she wailed.

My cock jumped at her level of vocalness.

“Does that pussy want to come? Do you want to come for me?”

“Please. Oh god. Oh please, Sir.”

She was about to come, whether I let her or not. She’d done everything I’d asked, and with over one hundred years of experience as a Dom, even I was having a hard time holding back, so I decided to have mercy on her.

“Come for me.”

I hadn’t finished speaking before the liquid was spilling from her body. “Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh Sir! Oh Sir!” she chanted as she rode out her orgasm.

Somewhere in the middle of her calling out, I allowed my own release, groaning as all the tension left my body in thick streams of liquid.


Max: Damn!

NJ: *fanning herself* Alrighty, let’s look at the next pic. 

Picture 2
Oliver: Now that looks like something I’d like to try on my butterfly. I haven’t had a chance to take her that way, but it’s definitely on my to do list.

NJ: Max? Is there something you’d like to tell us?

Max: I love that toy. I actually used one similar to that with Kenzie the first night she gave herself to me as my little girl.

NJ: Tell us!

Max: I grabbed the tube of lube and a small jeweled anal plug from the bag.


“Stay still for Daddy, little girl. I’m going to make your ass even prettier.” I showed her the plug and she gasped, her eyes opening wide. My dick wept at the look on her face. It was a mixture of both fear and reverence.

“Yes, Daddy,” she exhaled.

I moved back behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart with one hand while I began to work the plug in with the other.

“Oh fuck, Daddy,” she moaned as I watched it slide into her ass. Once it was fully seated, she groaned in pleasure.

“Oh you are a very kinky little girl, aren’t you?”

She nodded.

I ran my fingers over her pussy lips, letting them dip just inside the folds. Pressing a slick digit into her, I felt her tight walls clinging to me.

“Please, Daddy,” she begged, wiggling for more. 

NJ: Now this last pic, I think you can both agree on. 

Picture 3
Max: Oh yes. That looks like a naughty little girl. It reminds me of a time where I’d taken my little girl over my knee and spanked her after a chess game.

NJ: Oh yes. That was one hell of a game.


“Checkmate,” I said, smirking at her while taking her king from the board. “Now, little girl, come over here, and lie across my lap. You will get a spanking for each piece you lost…and I count eight.”

I positioned her so that she lay across my knees, my left hand holding her breasts as my right prepared to strike the creamy, supple flesh of her bottom. “Count.”

With each swing of my hand, a loud crack echoed throughout the room, and while I was leaving pink, crisscrossing handprints on her ass with my right hand, my left was alternating between breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples, making it almost impossible for her to count. When I got to eight, she was panting heavily, but I knew she wanted more…and I wanted to give her more. I already felt a small puddle forming on the front of my pants, but I wanted to see how big it could get. I’d deliberately slapped her ass all eight times on the same cheek for that specific reason. “It seems that this cheek is feeling left out,” I said, pinching her milky white skin. “I’m going to make it match the other.”

I repeated the entire process, leaving brighter pink handprints and squeezing her breasts harder. She was panting for breath by the time I reached seven. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, causing her to cry out.

“Oh, my God,” she said, starting to get up off my lap.

“Little girl, unless you’re planning on answering that door to let whomever it is in here to watch me finish spanking you, I suggest you lie back down.”

She complied quickly, scrambling to lie across my legs again. “Now, you didn’t count that last one, so I’ll do it again.” I brought my hand down hard and fast. She yelped and ground her teeth together saying, “Seven, Daddy.” The doorbell rang a second time as fluid gushed from her body. When I delivered the final slap to her ass, I watched, in amazement at the amount of wetness that left her body. It was clearly evident that she liked the idea of someone watching her get spanked.


Oliver: I remember the first time I spanked my butterfly. It’s when I learned how much she loved spankings. After that, I rarely gave them for punishment.

Max: Tell me about it—they get so wet.

Oliver: I asked my butterfly what she was thinking when I’d given her her first spanking. It had been her first time in the playroom. This is what she told me.


“This, little girl, is the whipping bench,” he said as I felt a piece of furniture in front of me. “Kneel.”

I knelt, my knees touching leather, as did my breasts when he pulled me forward by the leash. My heart began to race, not knowing what would come next.

As if sensing my panic, he calmed me by explaining what would happen. “I will use my hand today, little one, and only deliver five punishment strokes.”

Did he mean he was going to spank me? I hadn’t received a spanking since I was four-years-old. I didn’t have to wonder for long because his hand made contact with my ass, and the slap echoed in the room. It hurt, which I expected. What I didn’t expect was the tingle I felt on my clit with each blow. I moaned at the combination of pain and pleasure each time his hand came in contact with my ass. It was over before it began, and I was almost disappointed. When he was finished, he pulled me back upright.

“Now, you will stay still, little one, or I will find a less desirable punishment. Perhaps I will leave you here alone for a while, since it is evident by the wetness running down your legs that you enjoyed that more than it punished you.” 

NJ: Wow, that was amazing. If you want to hear more about Oliver and his butterfly or Max and his little girl, check out these links: 


Landslide:

Midnight Caller:
     Createspace: https://www.createspace.com/4269934


1 comment: