Friday, November 22, 2013

Fiery Friday (Author Spotlight: Kahlen Aymes)

Interview with Kahlen Aymes


Q: How long have you been writing erotica and what got you started?

I've been writing sexy romance since May of 2009.  I think I started writing sexy because most books weren't so steamy in general, and it seemed that women wanted more heat in books.  It turns out, they do.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration? 

I use music for inspiration a  lot, but mostly, I spend hours walking, thinking up my plots.

Q: Which of your characters would you most likely see yourself dating? Why?

Well, so far, I only have Ryan Matthews.  Alex Avery is written in two books, yet to publish and it's tough to choose!  They are both HOT!  I feel a menage coming on!

Q: If your books were made into movies, which actors/actresses do you see playing your main characters?

Hmmm.. again tough.  Most readers put Jensen Ackles in as Ryan on my Facebook Fan pages.  Alex... he's darker.  It would depend on who was the right age at the time.

Q: What's next for you? Any new releases coming up that we should know about?


After Dark is the next trilogy.  I have two books finished.  The first will publish as soon as I can.

In October, a book called Stories for Amanda (an anthology with 15 other writers) is publishing to benefit the Amanda Todd Legacy Society. (amandatoddlegacy.org). 100% of the proceeds will go to help the fight against bullying.  I'm super excited about it!  Some are doing stand alone short stories and some, like myself, have missing scenes from our series.  I hope everyone will support it.  


Q: Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you or your writing?

Well....   I love to write more than anything.  Sometimes I think it's a sickness because I just can't stop.  I love my readers more than I can say!!   They are the true inspiration.

xoxo

Thanks for chatting with us, Kahlen!


Buy Kahlen's Books!






No comments:

Post a Comment